UnitedHealthcare’s Mascot Dr. Health E. Hound Runs With Youth On The ½ Mile Course At Today’s UnitedHealthcare IRONKIDS Syracuse Fun Run At Jamesville Beach Park. Photo Credit: Michael J. Okoniewski
The second UnitedHealthcare IRONKIDS Syracuse Fun Run raced around Jamesville Beach Park today. UnitedHealthcare mascot Dr. Health E. Hound kicked-off the ¼, ½ and one-mile race, joining several IRONMAN champions in leading warm-up exercises and cheering on the runners as they crossed the finish line. The fun run takes place along portions of tomorrow’s Syracuse IRONMAN 70.3 race.
UnitedHealthcare’s mascot Dr. Health E. Hound cheers on youth as they run the ¼ mile course at today’s UnitedHealthcare IRONKIDS Syracuse Fun Run at Jamesville Beach Park. Photo Credit: Michael J. Okoniewski
The kids, ages 3-15 had the opportunity to run on the same course as the Syracuse IRONMAN 70.3. The one-mile fun run is for “triathletes to be” and aims to help stem the rising tide of childhood obesity through exercise and healthy lifestyles.
UnitedHealthcare made a $1,000 donation to the Boys & Girls Club of Syracuse to support its healthy living programs. The company also provided 50 free admissions to the Boys & Girls Club, enabling youth who may face cost barriers to participate in the running event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV