3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Software & Services Industry Lower
- STMP's revenue growth trails the industry average of 21.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- STMP has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.68, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $18.47 million or 43.76% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 23.24%.
- The gross profit margin for STAMPS.COM INC is currently very high, coming in at 80.06%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 22.02% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.