'Fast Money' Recap: Digging Into Oil Prices
Molycorp (MCP) fell 17%. Kelly said investors who are long should get out while they can.
Coach (COH) is down roughly 15% in the past month and 40% year to date. Nathan said the dividend could get cut and investors should wait for the stock to trade into the $20s before getting long.
Pete Najarian said there still seems to be upside in Celgene (CELG), which has plenty of of drugs in its pipeline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV