Pier 1 Imports, Inc. (NYSE:PIR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a $0.06 per share quarterly cash dividend on the Company’s outstanding shares of common stock. The $0.06 quarterly cash dividend will be paid on August 6, 2014 to shareholders of record on July 23, 2014. As of June 19, 2014, approximately 93.5 million shares of the Company’s common stock were outstanding.
Pier 1 Imports, Inc. is the original global importer of home décor and furniture. Information about the Company is available on www.pier1.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV