NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Consumers have already decided that casual comfort is more important in their footwear. Both men and women are speaking with their wallets and they are overwhelmingly want comfortable shoes.
This isn't just a seasonal trend, your typical summer-so-of-course sandals. These are the three shoes for men and women that have been the longest on the Amazon's
(AMZN) best seller list, some for years in the Top 100. In addition, TheStreet looked at the top three "Most Wished" for shoes by men and women.
Men's Best Selling Shoes
The Adidas Samba sneaker has been on the Top 100 list for bestsellers on Amazon for a whopping 2,755 days. The iconic three white stripes are a classic look and the black color make this shoe adaptable to just about any look. A millennial worker would have no problem wearing this sneaker to the office. It could even be paired with a blazer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV