HOUSTON, June 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tesco Corporation (NASDAQ: TESO) announced today that the Company's management will participate in the GHS 100 Energy Conference to be held June 24-25 in Chicago.
Chris L. Boone, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will make a presentation at 1 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday, June 25. The presentation will provide an update on the Company's operations and recent developments.
The presentation will not be webcast, but related presentation materials will be available that morning in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.tescocorp.com under "Presentations."
ABOUT TESCO CORPORATION Tesco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry. The Corporation seeks to change the way people drill wells by delivering safer and more efficient solutions that add real value by reducing the costs of drilling for and producing oil and gas.For more information please contact: Chris L. Boone – Chief Financial Officer(713) 359-7000Tesco Corporation SOURCE Tesco Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV