And given Apple's new product launches -- like the iPhone 6, iWatch and potentially other categories -- Apple's current product cycle should bode well for Micron's long-term ability to enter the flash-transformed data center space.
With Micron due to report earnings Monday, investors on the sidelines should get in now. On the basis of long-term margins expansion and cash flow growth, Micron stock has upside toward $40.
As more synergies are realized from the Elpida deal, management will create more value. At that point, $45 per share is not out of the question.
This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV