MORRIS TOWNSHIP, N.J., June 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell ( NYSE: HON) will issue its second quarter financial results before the opening of The New York Stock Exchange on Friday, July 18. The company will also hold a conference call with investors at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
Conference Call Details
To participate on the conference call, please dial (800) 862-9098 (domestic) or (785) 424-1051 (international) a few minutes before the 9:30 a.m. EDT start. Please mention to the operator that you are dialing in for Honeywell's second quarter 2014 earnings call or provide the conference code, HONQ214. You can hear a replay of the conference call from 12:00 p.m. EDT, July 18, until 11:59 p.m. EDT, July 25, by dialing (800) 757-4768 (domestic) or (402) 220-7227 (international).
Presentation Materials / Webcast DetailsA real-time audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://www.honeywell.com/investor, where related materials will be posted prior to the presentation. The presentation materials will be in Adobe Acrobat format. A replay of the webcast will be available following the presentation at the same link listed above for 30 days. Honeywell ( www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com. Media: Robert C. Ferris (973) 455-3388 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: Elena Doom (973) 455-2222 email@example.com SOURCE Honeywell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV