ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that it will co-host a webinar with eBay, titled “ Grow Your Market: How to Go Global with eBay,” to educate retailers about the eBay Global Shipping Program as well as best practices for selling internationally. The webinar will take place Wednesday, June 25 at 2 p.m. EDT.
“The eBay Global Shipping Program introduces a simple way for U.S. sellers to access international buyers by allowing them to fulfill international orders through an eBay U.S. fulfillment center,” said Jenny Hock, ChannelAdvisor product manager, eBay. “This service allows sellers to measure international demand for their products and is an excellent entry point into cross-border trade.”
According to PayPal, cross-border online shopping will increase nearly 200 percent by 2018 to $307 billion. During the webinar, Hock and Rynhardt Hanekom, ChannelAdvisor Cross-Border Trading manager, will join Aparna Lahiri, eBay Global Shipping team member, to discuss strategies that online retailers can use to take advantage of global revenue opportunities.
Specifically, during this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Why savvy retailers are abandoning the traditional, expensive and risky approach to cross-border trade
- How marketplaces can serve as an easy first step into the global arena
- Key issues that retailers face when expanding to international markets and how to avoid or overcome them
- How eBay can help retailers grow with international selling and shipping solutions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts