NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE) today announced the appointment of Reenie Benziger as Vice President of NIKE’s global apparel business. Benziger will be responsible for the creation and production of all NIKE apparel product globally.
Benziger moves from her current role as VP/GM of Global Young Athletes, where she has led the rapid growth of that category.
“Reenie’s deep consumer knowledge and experience in the global apparel industry will continue to position NIKE as an innovative brand with consumers,” said Jeanne Jackson, NIKE, Inc. President of Product & Merchandising.
Carl Grebert, a 17-year NIKE veteran, replaces Benziger as VP/GM of Global Young Athletes. Grebert will be responsible for driving continued growth and consumer connections across NIKE’s young athlete business. Grebert most recently served as VP/GM of NIKE Japan.ABOUT NIKE NIKE, Inc., based near Beaverton, Ore., is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Wholly-owned NIKE subsidiaries include Converse Inc., which designs, markets and distributes athletic lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, and Hurley International LLC, which designs, markets and distributes surf and youth lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories. For more information, visit nikeinc.com and follow @Nike .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV