NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
AutoNation (AN) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy from neutral. Best-in-class industry margins and upward SAAR revisions are the principal catalysts, Goldman Sachs said. Twelve-month price target was increased to $65. Earnings estimates were increased.
Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
Nordic American Tankers (NAT) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Biotech Stock Mailbag: Zafgen, Bluebird, Mannkind Is American Apparel Fit for a Buyer?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV