Novatel Wireless, Inc.
(Nasdaq: NVTL), a leading provider of intelligent wireless solutions, and RacoWireless, a global provider of wireless data and location-based solutions, today announced the incorporation of Novatel Wireless’ integrated product line with
platform, providing a full, end-to-end aftermarket telematics solution for LATAM markets.
- The platform integration includes Novatel Wireless’ MT 2500, part of the Novatel Wireless Mobile Tracking portfolio, which captures and monitors driver behavior, relaying vehicle information on rapid acceleration, harsh braking, speed violations and excessive idling. With an optional battery for communications when power is lost, the MT 2500 offers a feature rich solution with low implementation and operational costs.
- Teaming with RacoWireless provides customers with a bundled solution with Novatel Wireless products, RacoWireless service and RacoWireless’ Position Logic platform that allows companies to track anything anywhere through a powerful, award-winning interface.
- The MT-Gu is also on the list of GPRS devices that supports the Position Logic Platform, which has been a top rated telematics device in the LATAM market for more than six years.
About Novatel Wireless
- Joe Peterson, VP M2M Sales, Novatel Wireless, said: “The Position Logic platform excels at providing its customers with precision location based services. Novatel Wireless is excited to partner with RacoWireless to provide customers in the LATAM market with a bundled solution for aftermarket telematics.”
- Felix Lluberes, President of Location-Based Services, RacoWireless, said: “Novatel Wireless’ leading M2M solutions are a clear choice for aftermarket telematics deployments. Coupling their leading devices with our platform enables us to deliver a full featured, end-to-end solution to our customers.”
Novatel Wireless, Inc. is a leader in the design and development of intelligent wireless solutions based on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. The company delivers specialized wireless solutions to carriers, distributors, retailers, OEMs and vertical markets worldwide. Product lines include MiFi® Intelligent Mobile Hotspots, Ovation™ USB modems, Expedite® embedded modules, Mobile Tracking Solutions, Asset Tracking Solutions, and Enabler smart M2M modules. These innovative products provide anywhere, anytime communications solutions for consumers and enterprises. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Novatel Wireless is listed on NASDAQ: NVTL. For more information please visit
This release may contain forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended to date. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements contained herein. These factors include risks relating to technological changes, new product introductions, continued acceptance of Novatel Wireless’ products and dependence on intellectual property rights. These factors, as well as other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, are discussed in more detail in Novatel Wireless’ filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (available at
) and other regulatory agencies.
(C) 2014 Novatel Wireless, Inc. All rights reserved. The Novatel Wireless name and logo are trademarks of Novatel Wireless, Inc. Other Company, product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.