SHANGHAI, China, June 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 51job, Inc. (Nasdaq: JOBS) ("51job" or the "Company"), a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China, announced the results of its extraordinary general meeting of shareholders held in Shanghai today.
At the meeting, shareholders resolved to increase the size of a share repurchase program originally approved by shareholders on September 30, 2008 to US$75 million. In addition, shareholders resolved to approve an amendment to Article 22(b) of the Company's articles of association to allow the Company to purchase its own securities with the approval of the Board without any further action of shareholders.
About 51job51job is a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China with a strong focus on recruitment related services. Through online recruitment services at http://www.51job.com and mobile applications, 51job enables enterprises to attract, identify and recruit employees and connects millions of job seekers with employment opportunities. 51job also provides a number of other value-added human resource services, including business process outsourcing, training, executive search and compensation and benefits analysis. 51job has a call center in Wuhan and a nationwide sales office network spanning 25 cities across China. Contact:
Rebecca LiuInvestor Relations51job, Inc.+(86-21) 6879-6250 email@example.com SOURCE 51job, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV