TravelCenters of America LLC (NYSE: TA) today announced the results of its annual meeting which was held earlier today as follows:
Arthur G. Koumantzelis was re-elected as an Independent Director.
Barry M. Portnoy was re-elected as a Managing Director.
Shareholders ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as TA’s independent registered public accounting firm.About TravelCenters of America LLC: TA’s travel centers operate under the “TravelCenters of America”, “TA”, “Petro Stopping Centers” and “Petro” brand names and offer diesel and gasoline fueling, restaurants, truck repair facilities, stores and other services. TA’s nationwide business includes travel centers located in 43 U.S. states and in Canada. TA also operates convenience stores with gasoline stations under the Minit Mart brand name, primarily in Kentucky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV