Cvent (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today announced the winners of its second annual Cvent Planner Awards at the company’s Corporate Meetings Summit. The three-day educational and networking event is currently taking place June 18-20, 2014, in Las Vegas at The Venetian and The Palazzo with over 1,000 Cvent customers in attendance.
“We had an overwhelming number of customers submit stories of their success using technology for meetings and events,” said Eric Eden, vice president of marketing at Cvent. “In our second year of the Planner Awards program, we saw nearly double the amount of entries from 2013, which we believe reflects our clients’ excitement about how they’ve been able to transform meetings and events by using Cvent.”
The 2014 Cvent Planner Awards recognizes users who exemplify success in various meeting and event planning functions. Cvent’s panel of judges carefully deliberated before determining the following organizations as winners of the 2014 Cvent Planner Awards:
- Best Event Website - Stella & Dot
- Return on Event (ROE) - B2W Software, Inc.
- Best Event Marketing Strategy – Vocus
- Savvy Sourcing - Educational Testing Service
- Best Use of a Mobile App - The Culinary Institute of America
- SMM Program of the Year - Lincoln Financial Group
- Rookie of the Year – Halliburton
- Power of the Platform - Meetings & Incentives Worldwide, Inc.
To learn more about this year’s Cvent Planner Awards please visit here.About Cvent Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, with more than 1,450 employees and more than 12,600 customers worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners looking for suitable venues. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. For more information, please visit www.cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV