- Re-elected to the Board of Directors to serve until the 2015 Annual Meeting are Robert G. Klimasewski, Eric T. Converse, Bruce L. Lev, Charles E. Phelps and Terence A. Walts. David Rubin, who serves as the director designee of the holders of the company's Series C-1 preferred stock, has also been re-elected.
- Marcum LLP was named the company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2014.
- Approval of an amendment to the company's Certificate of Incorporation to decrease the authorized common stock and authorized undesignated preferred stock.
- Approval of compensation for certain executive officers.
VirtualScopics, Inc. Reports Voting Results At Annual Meeting Of Shareholders; All Four Proposals Approved
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.