DALLAS, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) has promoted Brian Crutcher to executive vice president of Business Operations with oversight for the company's product lines and sales.
In his 19 years at TI, Crutcher, 41, has held a number of leadership positions, including vice president of Americas Sales; senior vice president of the Embedded Processing business; and most recently, senior vice president of the Analog business. In each case, he led his teams to share gains.
"Brian builds aggressive, disciplined teams who listen to their customers. Our products and market positions are stronger today because of his leadership. I look forward to continuing to work with Brian in the years ahead and to the experience and passion he will bring to his expanded responsibilities," said Rich Templeton, TI's chairman, president and CEO.
Succeeding Crutcher as head of Analog is Steve Anderson, senior vice president, who most recently led that business's High-Performance Analog product line. Anderson, 52, joined TI 15 years ago through an acquisition, and has also led the Power Management product line. "Steve has a strong track record of accelerating growth and improving profitability in the organizations he leads," Templeton said.Both promotions are effective immediately. About Texas Instruments Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com. TXN-C SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV