Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), a specialty retailer of furniture, mattresses, home appliances, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced it will host an Analyst and Investor Event beginning on Sept. 22, 2014, in San Antonio, Texas.
The event will begin on Monday, Sept. 22 with presentations and a dinner starting at 5:30 p.m. CT at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio and will conclude about 1 p.m. on Sept. 23 after tours of Conn’s call center and a HomePlus ® store in San Antonio.
Theodore M. Wright, Conn’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and other members of senior management will host the meeting, tours and welcome dinner. Participants will have the opportunity to meet company executives and receive an update on Conn's strategy and operations.
Registered financial analysts and investors interested in attending the event should email Conn’s investor relations department at ConnsIREvent@Conns.com. Space is limited and pre-registration is required for admittance. For those unable to attend, Conn’s will provide a live audio webcast of the speaker presentations on Sept. 22 and a copy of the slides at http://ir.Conns.com. The webcast will be available for replay for 30 days.About Conn’s, Inc. Conn’s is a specialty retailer currently operating retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. The company’s primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV