EMERYVILLE, Calif., June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), a subsidiary of NMI Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ: NMIH) is now directly integrated with the Xerox Mortgage Services' BlitzDocs® intelligent collaborative network. The integration provides lenders with improved efficiency in working with National MI through a secure, enhanced document image exchange.
BlitzDocs® is delivered as a cloud-based mortgage technology system and enables lenders to e-Ship or transmit documents in a paperless format, according to Ken Marlin, vice president, general manager with Xerox. Its electronic loan folder (eFolder™) mirrors a traditional loan folder and only includes the documents both parties agree are needed, so unnecessary documents are eliminated. "eFolder increases productivity and accelerates the loan process while reducing paper costs and eliminating shipping fees," Marlin said.
BlitzDocs' advanced security settings enable all industry participants to work together on the same set of documents throughout the entire loan process to streamline process efficiencies and promote accuracy of loan data.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV