NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On CNBC's "Cramer's Mad Dash" segment, TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, took a look at the affect that June's nonfarm payrolls results would have on stocks.
Specifically, Cramer is looking towards the financial sector, which is moving higher along with Treasury rates.
When rates increase, the banks become more profitable, he reasoned. Cramer says regional banks should do very well as rates increase.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV