NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "You're going to see this one up all day," TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, said of Greenbrier (GBX), on CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment.
The company beat on top and bottom line earnings estimates, while also providing significantly higher guidance.
Cramer reasoned that railcar companies such as Greenbrier are big beneficiaries to the increased oil production in the U.S.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Goldman Women Say They Make Less Than Men Who Frequent Strip Clubs, Call Them 'Bimbos' Will Public Displays of Arrogance From Pandora Executives Kill the Company?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV