Seymour said investors should stay long industrial metal and mining stocks, with the exception of aluminum companies. He likes Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) and Southern Copper (SCCO). Najarian concurred, saying he likes FCX and SCCO.
Brown said the only movie theater stock he found to have a good risk-to-reward was Cinemark Holdings (CNK). He suggested investors use Monday's low as their stop-loss.
Finerman said she's not thrilled to see Google (GOOGL) entering the fresh food delivery space, which means going head-to-head with Amazon (AMZN). She said Google's entry would be expensive for both companies; overall, she still likes Google on the long side.Seymour said Japanese equities seem poised to begin outperforming. Dennis Gartman, editor and publisher of The Gartman Letter, was a guest on the show. He is still long Apple and Alcoa (AA) but is largely paring back his long exposure for the time being. Although we're still "in a bull market," Gartman reasoned the market has gotten a "bit ahead of itself" and needs to cool down over the next few weeks. Over the long term he is still bullish. Golar LNG (GLNG) fell 2% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Finerman said the decline is just a pullback and investors should not worry about it. King Digital Entertainment (KING) fell 5%. "I would avoid it for a little while," Najarian said. BlackBerry (BBRY) is up 60% since the beginning of June and up 6% on Monday. Brown said to stay long the stock but not to initiate a new position. Tesla Motors (TSLA) fell 3%. Seymour said a reported car accident is not a reason to sell the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV