NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The S&P 500 closed up 0.01% while the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.19%.
On CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, Brian Kelly, founder of Brian Kelly Capital, said Twitter (TWTR) and Facebook (FB) do not face the type of competition Yelp (YELP) does. He is looking to buy Twitter in the low-$40s.
Pete Najarian, co-founder of optionmonster.com and trademonster.com, added that Twitter is growing both revenue and its user base. However, it remains to be seen if it can sustain that user growth. He reasoned that the stock can find support near current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV