On 6/23/14, Campus Crest Communities, Inc.'s 8.00% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (CCG.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.50, payable on 7/15/14. As a percentage of CCG.PRA's recent share price of $25.85, this dividend works out to approximately 1.93%, so look for shares of CCG.PRA to trade 1.93% lower — all else being equal — when CCG.PRA shares open for trading on 6/23/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.71%, which compares to an average yield of 6.82% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, CCG.PRA was trading at a 3.88% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 0.88% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of CCG.PRA shares, versus CCG:
Below is a dividend history chart for CCG.PRA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.50 on Campus Crest Communities, Inc.'s 8.00% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock :
In Thursday trading, Campus Crest Communities, Inc.'s 8.00% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (CCG.PRA) is currently down about 0.5% on the day, while the common shares (CCG) are trading flat.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV