3 Stocks Dragging In The Financial Sector
2. As of noon trading, American Express ( AXP) is down $0.76 (-0.8%) to $94.80 on average volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of American Express exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $94.53-$95.70 after having opened the day at $95.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.56. American Express Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides charge and credit payment card products and travel-related services to consumers and businesses worldwide. The company operates through four segments: U.S. American Express has a market cap of $100.2 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 5.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate American Express a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates American Express as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full American Express Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts