Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) (NYSE/Euronext Paris: PM) will host a live audio webcast at www.pmi.com/2014InvestorDay of presentations made by senior management and Q&A sessions at its 2014 Investor Day, which will be held at its Operations Center in Lausanne, Switzerland, on June 26 and 27, 2014.
The presentations and Q&A sessions will be webcast live both days in a listen-only mode beginning on Thursday, June 26, 2014, at approximately 9:00 a.m. and concluding at approximately 5:45 p.m. that day. The webcast will resume on June 27, 2014, at approximately 10:00 a.m. and conclude at approximately 12:45 p.m. Times are local Swiss. A copy of the remarks and slides will be made available at the start of each presentation at www.pmi.com/2014InvestorDay.
An archive of the webcast will be available until Friday, July 25, 2014.Philip Morris International Inc . Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV