RDA Microelectronics Inc Stock Downgraded (RDA)
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, RDA's share price has jumped by 65.98%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- RDA has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, RDA has a quick ratio of 2.45, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- RDA, with its very weak revenue results, has greatly underperformed against the industry average of 3.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues plummeted by 54.6%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, RDA MICROELECTRONCS INC -ADR's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for RDA MICROELECTRONCS INC -ADR is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.03%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -10.66% is significantly below that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts