FRISCO, Texas, June 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- We were greatly saddened to learn of the passing of our friend and colleague, Kevin Melia.
Kevin was a highly regarded and well respected leader since joining the Greatbatch Board of Directors in 2007. His wisdom and insights were a guiding force as Greatbatch embarked on new strategies and technologies that would ultimately have a positive impact on the lives of countless patients worldwide.
As Chairman of the Audit Committee, Kevin epitomized the principles of independence and transparency. His experience and financial acumen was only rivaled by his passion and dedication.More important than his professional accomplishments, however, was his love and dedication to his wife Ann and their family. Our hearts and thoughts go out to the Melia family as they deal with the devastating loss of this great man. Kevin will be missed by us all.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Elizabeth Cowell firstname.lastname@example.org tel 214-618-4982 Media Contacts: Christopher Knospe email@example.com tel 716-759-5727
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV