- Intelligent detection: 4 separate channels are simultaneously monitored by the device to determine the exact direction of the incoming radar signal. This allows the automotive radar system to make smart decisions about where an object is located, if it is moving and how soon a response needs to occur.
- Best-in-class position and speed discrimination: 25-MSPS-per-channel sampling speed enables automotive radar designers to implement industry-leading position and speed detection of fast-moving targets.
- Low power, higher performance: At only 65 mW per channel, the AFE5401-Q1 provides the lowest power per receive channel and enables more radar receive channels per system without increasing power budget.
- Smaller size: 20 percent reduction in package size, compared to competing devices, plus a seamless interface to digital signal processors can result in a smaller total system form factor.
Detect Road Hazards With TI's AFE Sensor Technology For Automotive Radar Applications
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts