Update (10:10 a.m.): Updated with ex-dividend information.
The communications company has scheduled a cash dividend payment of 51 cents a share on July 9. Shareholders who purchased Nokia stock before the ex-dividend date are eligible to receive the payment.
Nokia hit a 52-week high on Wednesday after announced an impending share buyback, which sent the stock up to the new high. The company plans to buy up to 370 million shares, or the equivalent of 1.25 billion euros. Nokia will start the buyback after it announces its second-quarter results for the fiscal year 2014, which it plans to reveal on July 24.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was down 5.4% to $7.88 at 9:50 a.m. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV