NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CDW Corp (CDW) stock has had its price target and estimates increased, Barclays said Thursday. The firm said the revision was driven by demand in healthcare and SMB with higher levels of solution sales. A $36 price target has been set and "overweight" rating reiterated.
"We believe the pace of CDW's business remains solid, helped by a corporate PC upgrade cycle and strong education sales," analyst Ben A. Reitzes wrote in a report.
"We are raising our 2015 and 2016 annual estimates to account for our view that demand could improve in healthcare and SMB accompanied by higher levels of solution sales (higher margin)."For fiscal 2014, Barclays forecasts adjusted earnings of $2.17 a share and sales growth of 7% to $11.51 billion. Barlcays upped its estimates for adjusted earnings in fiscal 2015 to $2.48 a share from $2.46 a share with sales growth of 6% to $12.24 billion from $12.18 billion. Fiscal 2016 estimates have also been increased to $2.78 a share from $2.72 a share with sales of $12.94 billion, previously $12.81 billion. Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV