NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RCS Capital Corp (RCAP) stock has been initiated with an "overweight" rating and $25 price target, Barclays said Thursday. The firm said the company is well positioned to leverage favorable trends in both the independent advisor and alternative spaces.
"At current levels, we see any perceived risk as priced in and posit that not enough credit is being given to the strong growth trends we anticipate will fuel sizeable earnings expansion," analysts wrote in a report.
"The independent financial advisor segment is what we consider to be the crown jewel of the re-made RCAP franchise. The firm is in the process of acquiring and integrating five independent financial advisor firms to build its offering. This shift in business mix not only offers the opportunity for synergies, but provides a steadier and better-diversified business model over time," they continued.Barclays forecasts earnings of $1.47 a share in fiscal 2014 and $1.95 a share in fiscal 2015. Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV