The stock closed at $45.10 on Wednesday.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 664.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$1.98 million to -$15.15 million.
- TRULIA INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past year. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TRULIA INC reported poor results of -$0.50 versus -$0.12 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.37 versus -$0.50).
- TRLA's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.61 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 6.96 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, TRULIA INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for TRULIA INC is currently very high, coming in at 92.95%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -27.80% is in-line with the industry average.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: TRLA Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV