- With $16T in total wealth transfer anticipated by 2050 2, advisors are divided on whether the next generation investor presents a risk, an opportunity or simply a challenge. When asked about the movement of money to the next generation and the fact that assets could be spread out across more people or children:
- Thirty-seven percent of advisors see risk and believe they will need to develop new client relationships that will enable them to grow their business and maintain asset levels.
- Forty percent see an opportunity to develop a model to meet the needs of emerging clients and smaller accounts.
Bernie Clark, Executive Vice President And Head Of Schwab Advisor Services (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts