- Environmentally: the installation is expected to supply 40 percent of the electricity needs of the Hazlet, NJ fragrances manufacturing and creative center facilities. The clean energy generated is projected to reduce the site’s carbon dioxide emissions by approximately 3,200 metric tons annually and prevent greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to planting approximately 2,600 acres of trees a year.
- Economically: IFF partnered with GeoPeak Energy in the development of a Power Purchase Agreement. This has the double benefit of no capital investment from IFF and projected annual savings in electricity costs.
- Socially: this project was developed through the creativity, passion and expertise of IFF’s Hazlet Green Team with the support of corporate leadership and many corporate functions. The solar field is already a source of pride for the local community, recently receiving the Corporate Good Neighbor Award from the Northern Monmouth Chamber of Commerce.
IFF Announces Grand Opening Of Its Photovoltaic Solar Installation In New Jersey Supporting The Company’s Commitment To Clean, Renewable Energy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts