NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
(BBG) was downgraded at Mizuho to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $28. Valuation call, as the stock is up 20% over the past six weeks, Mizuho said.
Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
FedEx (FDX) was upgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from underperform. Twelve-month price target is $155. Company can continue to execute and repurchase shares, RBC Capital said.
Juniper (JNPR) was downgraded at Mizuho to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $26. Company is leveraged to lower wireless capital spending, Mizuho said.RCS Capital (RCAP) was initiated at Barclays with an overweight rating. Well-positioned to leverage favorable trends in both the independent adviser and alternative spaces, Barclays said. Twelve-month price target is $25. (TRLA) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $45, RBC Capital said. Talisman Energy (TLM) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Why the Big Car Companies Don't Care About Tesla Five Reasons to Change Your Outlook on Emerging Markets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV