PORTLAND, Ore., June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, has expanded its partnership with the CBS Television Stations group by making KCBS (the West Coast flagship station of the CBS Television Network) and KCAL (one of the nation's leading independent stations) the first stations in the Los Angeles market to use Rentrak's local ratings services, including full access to Rentrak's Advanced Automotive Demographics which measure television viewing tied to automobile make/model purchase behaviors.
With the addition of KCBS and KCAL, Rentrak is now providing its services to nine CBS-owned stations in five markets. CBS Television Stations began working with Rentrak in February across four markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Miami, Minneapolis-St. Paul and Pittsburgh.
"We are excited to see our partnership with the CBS Television Stations group grow with the addition of KCBS and KCAL in Los Angeles and look forward to working closely with them," said Rentrak's Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman Bill Livek.
"We are pleased to continue to grow our mutually beneficial relationship with Rentrak," said President, CBS Television Stations Peter Dunn. "We see a tremendous upside to KCBS and KCAL being the first stations in Los Angeles, the car-buying capital of the world, that are able to provide enhanced ratings information about the auto purchasing behavior of the consumers we reach.""We view being the first stations in the market with Rentrak's Advanced Automotive Demographics as a game-changing opportunity," said President and General Manager, KCBS and KCAL Steve Mauldin. "We are excited to share this eye-opening research with our clients and continue to help them market their products to the high-quality audience we deliver every day."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV