LATHAM, N.Y., June 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plug Power Inc. (Nasdaq:PLUG), a leader in providing clean, reliable energy solutions has confirmed the date of its 2014 annual shareholder meeting.
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 Time: 10:00 am ET Toll-free: 877.407.8291
In conjunction with the meeting, the Company will host a live webcast that will allow the public to access the audio and presentation slides from the meeting. The webcast can be joined by going directly to the Plug Power Web site ( www.plugpower.com) and selecting the meeting link on the home page, or directly at https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1037837. The webcast will be available online for a period following the meeting.About Plug Power Inc. The architects of modern fuel cell technology, Plug Power is revolutionizing the industry with cost-effective power solutions that increase productivity, lower operating costs and reduce carbon footprints. Long-standing relationships with industry leaders, including Walmart, Sysco, Procter & Gamble, and Mercedes Benz, forged the path for Plug Power's innovative GenKey hydrogen and fuel cell system solutions. With more than 4,500 GenDrive units deployed to material handling customers, accumulating over 20 million hours of runtime, Plug Power manufactures tomorrow's incumbent power solutions today. Additional information about Plug Power is available at www.plugpower.com .
CONTACT: Plug Power Media Contact Teal Vivacqua 518.738.0269 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV