The marketer of luxury accessories and gifts holds its investor day tomorrow, but earlier today Barclays (BCS) lowered its price target to $45 from $48.
The decrease was driven by Coach's recent guidance announcement driving downward revisions, according to Barclays analysts.
The firm reiterated its "equal weight" rating on the stock.Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Growth Stocks
- COH's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.09 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.23, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The gross profit margin for COACH INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.16%. Regardless of COH's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, COH's net profit margin of 17.34% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry. The net income has decreased by 20.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $238.93 million to $190.74 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $104.87 million or 49.91% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts