BATTLE CREEK, Mich., June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kellogg's® is partnering with a diverse group of celebrity powerhouses to help educate families about the nutritional benefits of grains and protein found in Kellogg's cereal and one cup of skim milk, soon to be revealed at Kellogg's Recharge Bar. Today, Kellogg's is proud to officially announce its partnership with chef, owner and founder of Milk Bar, Christina Tosi, Grammy award-winning group, The Roots, and Emmy award-winning choreographer, Derek Hough – in addition to Dr. Travis Stork, who previously was announced as a Kellogg's partner to help convey the benefits of a cereal and milk breakfast.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7225531-kelloggs-recharge-bar
" Kellogg's is partnering with these fellow cereal lovers to help remind people that America's number one breakfast – cereal and milk – provides grains and protein to help families recharge right in the morning," said Noel Geoffroy, senior vice president, Marketing & Innovation for Kellogg U.S. Morning Foods.
"Most people know about my love for cereal, but it goes further than just taste," said Christina Tosi. "I'm excited to show families that a bowl of Kellogg's cereal and one cup of skim milk is not only a nutritious combination of grains and protein – but can be dressed up with fun flavor boosts, making it a tasty way for anyone to start the day right!"Be on the lookout for the who, what and when of the Kellogg's Recharge Bar on instagram.com/kelloggsus, twitter.com/KelloggsUS, www.youtube.com/user/KelloggsUS and www.facebook.com/Kelloggs. To learn more about how a bowl of cereal and one cup skim milk offers a tasty combination of protein and grains that helps recharge your body, visit Kelloggs.com/CerealAndMilk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV