3 Stocks Raising The Services Sector Higher
1. As of noon trading, CBS ( CBS) is up $0.39 (0.7%) to $60.50 on average volume. Thus far, 3.7 million shares of CBS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.89-$60.50 after having opened the day at $60.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.11. CBS Corporation operates as a mass media company in the United States and internationally. It operates in five segments: Entertainment, Cable Networks, Publishing, Local Broadcasting, and Outdoor Americas. CBS has a market cap of $32.1 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are down 5.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 15 analysts who rate CBS a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CBS as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full CBS Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts