MENLO PARK, Calif., June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Steve Altier has joined the Minneapolis office of Protiviti ( www . protiviti . com), a global consulting firm, as a managing director focused on financial services in the firm's Internal Audit and Financial Advisory practice.
Altier has 18 years of professional experience and is an expert in public company SOX compliance, Investment Company (1940 Act) asset management compliance and SEC registered broker dealer compliance. He also has significant experience in providing business advisory services, including those related to navigating initial public offerings.
Prior to joining Protiviti, Altier was a partner at a Big Four firm, where he managed internal and external audits in the financial services industry.
Altier earned a bachelor of science degree in business from the University of Minnesota. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants.About Protiviti Protiviti ( www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit, and has served more than 40 percent of FORTUNE 1000 ® and FORTUNE Global 500 ® companies. Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms serve clients through a network of more than 70 locations in over 20 countries. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies.
Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index. Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090115/AQTH541LOGO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV