NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Vringo Inc. (VRNG) announced today that a court in Rio de Janeiro upheld an injunction against ZTE Corp. (ZTCOY) for allegedly infringing on Vringo's Brazilian patent relating to its 3G/4G/LTE infrastructure.
Vringo is a company engaged in the innovation, development, and monetization of intellectual property and mobile technologies.
ZTE Corp. is a Chinese multinational equipment and systems company, which has been restrained from manufacturing, using, selling, installing, testing, or importing such infrastructure equipment, Vringo said.
Shares of Vringo are up -0.85% to $3.58, while shares of ZTE Corp are down -1.42% to $3.88 in early afternoon trading on Wednesday. VRNG data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV