National Instruments Corp Stock Upgraded (NATI)
- NATI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.54, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 125.28% to $46.14 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 72.03%.
- The gross profit margin for NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP is currently very high, coming in at 80.94%. Regardless of NATI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, NATI's net profit margin of 6.57% compares favorably to the industry average.
- NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP reported lower earnings of $0.65 versus $0.74 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.80 versus $0.65).
- NATI, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.6%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to not be hurting the bottom line, shown by stable earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts