CHICAGO, June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA today announced a new automation upgrade that helps agents process endorsements more efficiently. The new market leading online endorsement capability gives agents the ability to create "what-if" scenarios by generating multiple endorsement options and identifies additional coverage opportunities for their customers when they quote and issue Small Business CNA Connect ® endorsements directly on CNA Central.
"We are very excited about our latest automation capability. By leveraging our existing new business Custom Coverage Option as part of the online endorsement process, agents can identify additional coverage recommendations at the very same time they are servicing their client's endorsement request. Providing this enhanced online endorsement capability is one more solution that delivers ease and efficiency and helps our agents better service their clients," said Belen Tokarski, Vice President, Automation Strategy and Agency Solutions.
The complete list of key features and benefits of the upgrade include the ability to:
- Identify additional coverage recommendations at the time of change
- Quote and issue policy and account level changes
- Generate multiple endorsement options
- Initiate all endorsements through a single access point
- Compare current policies to endorsed policies
- Track the status of requests
- Deliver faster turnaround times and fewer underwriter referrals
"Enhancing the agency experience is one of our top priorities. We continue to work with our agents to find ways to make it easier for them to provide the highest level of service to their customers."CNA Central, the company's award-winning online automation platform, was developed in 2000 for independent agents. In 2012, CNA introduced the Custom Coverage Option that automatically provides a second quote option for the agent to propose to their customers. The second quote option includes relevant coverage that the agency did not include in their quote. The added coverages are tailored to the unique risk characteristics of the prospective insured. Additional upgrades to the CNA Central platform are anticipated to take place in summer 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV