Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) is expanding its official partnership with Major League Soccer (MLS) through a new nationwide contest, offering a trip for four to Portland, Ore. for AT&T MLS All-Star Week. The VIP trip will include all airfare, hotel and meal expenses, as well as special invitations and passes to 2014 AT&T MLS All-Star Week events – including the 2014 Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game and 2014 AT&T MLS All-Star Game.
Chipotle celebrates MLS partnership with contest offering VIP getaway to 2014 MLS All-Star Week (Photo: Business Wire)
The contest supports Chipotle’s recently established partnership as the official fast-casual Mexican restaurant of MLS, as well as the creation and sponsorship of the first-ever Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game, which will recognize and feature Major League Soccer’s top Homegrown players. The larger partnership also includes sponsorship of 12 MLS teams, as well as a series of soccer clinics and online skills videos featuring MLS players.
Starting today, customers can enter by texting the word “Homegrown” to 888222 for a chance to win. The contest will run through July 13, 2014, and the winner will be selected on July 14, 2014. Full details of the contest will be posted in Chipotle restaurants across the U.S. starting today and continuing for the duration of the contest, and can also be found by visiting: http://www.chipotlehomegrown.com/#win.
The full prize package will include:
- First-class round trip airfare for four (4) and four-night hotel stay in Portland, Ore. (August 3-7) with all meals, invitations and passes to the 2014 AT&T MLS All-Star Week events included
- Premium tickets to the 2014 Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game (Monday 8/4), premium tickets and pre-game field passes to the 2014 AT&T MLS All-Star Game (Wednesday 8/6), assorted All-Star Game and Chipotle merchandise and a coupon for a burrito party for 20 people
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts