SAN MATEO, Calif., June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Jimmy Jazz ( www.jimmyjazz.com), a fast-growing multichannel retailer of fashionable urban and hip-hop inspired apparel and sneakers with 170 physical stores in the eastern U.S., has achieved outstanding ecommerce success with NetSuite's OMX order management solution, developed by OrderMotion, a NetSuite company. The company, founded in 1989, and based in Secaucus, N.J., implemented NetSuite OMX to support its ecommerce storefront that broadened the business beyond its roots as a brick-and-mortar retailer in the greater New York City area. Jimmy Jazz is also taking advantage of the CRM and email marketing capabilities included in the solution for a single customer view that helps call center agents improve support effectiveness and deliver personalized email communication based on a customer's order frequency, dollar value of purchases and products ordered, which is paying off in greater sales.
Since going live in late 2009, JimmyJazz.com has averaged 87 percent annual growth and has recently launched an international initiative that's expanded ecommerce sales to 70 countries across Europe, Asia and South America, with 90 countries expected to be covered by the end of 2014.
"The scalability and reliability of the solution have definitely allowed us to grow at a phenomenal rate," said David Wachter, EVP & GM of the Ecommerce Division at Jimmy Jazz. "Having an order management solution like NetSuite OMX that handles order and warehouse management that includes pick, pack and ship through to the call center, customer support, CRM and email marketing software, really does allow us to scale," stated Wachter. "The CRM capabilities have also been a great tool for doing segmentation and personalized emails to our customer base. Also, our call center relies solely on those customer records when a customer calls in, and that's been very efficient and effective. We like to say we're 'fanatical' about customer service and that wouldn't be possible without NetSuite OMX."
With NetSuite OMX, Jimmy Jazz is able to:
- Handle hundreds of thousands of orders a year through its website and call center, scaling to meet peak demands of back to school, holiday and spring/summer seasons.
- Gain the efficiency it needs for fast, accurate order fulfillment that meets customer expectations while minimizing manpower requirements at its 100,000-square-foot distribution center, at which the company internally handles all pick, pack and ship for domestic and international fulfillment.
- Support partnerships with the global third-party logistics (3PL) provider i-Parcel, which handles shipping of streetwear and footwear products for Jimmy Jazz to countries around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV