BEIJING, June 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced that the Company has priced the offering of RMB2 billion in aggregate principal amount of the RMB denominated bonds due 2017 at an interest rate of 6.875% per annum (the "Bonds"). The Bonds are being offered outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Interest on the Bonds is payable semi-annually in arrears on, or nearest to, June 26 and December 26 in each year, commencing on December 26, 2014. The Bonds are not rated.
The Company intends to use the Bonds proceeds to add new data centers, to fund acquisitions, to purchase, pursuant to a tender offer, the RMB denominated bonds due in March 2016 with RMB1 billion in aggregate principal amount and a coupon rate of 7.875% per annum (the "2016 Bonds") issued by the Company in March 2013, to pay the consent fee pursuant to the invitation to all holders of the 2016 Bonds to approve certain modifications to the terms and conditions of the 2016 Bonds and for general corporate purposes.The Company has received approval in principal for the Bonds to be listed and quoted on the Official List of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (the "SGX-ST"). Admission of the Bonds to the Official List of SGX-ST is not to be taken as an indication of the merits of the Company and its subsidiary or affiliated entities or the Bonds. Barclays Bank PLC is acting as the sole global coordinator, bookrunner and lead manager for the transaction. The Company expects to close the offering of the Bonds on or about June 26, 2014, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV