InfoComm Booth C-9131 — Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the industry-recognized market leader for enterprise video creation and management solutions, today announced the latest version of Mediasite 7. Updates include a dynamic enterprise video portal and enhanced mobile capabilities.
Mediasite 7 is the most open and scalable enterprise video publishing and capture platform to date. Providing flexible publishing options and an expansion of our award-winning capture tools, the platform is designed to expand the reach and life of video content and ensure valuable knowledge-transfer is captured regardless of when or where it’s created.
New and enhanced features for flexible publishing include:
- Mediasite Showcase – An interactive video portal to curate, spotlight and share live and on-demand content. Showcase encourages content discovery with Mediasite’s powerful SmartSearch and social sharing. Its auto-curation workflows, channels, tagging and customizable layout enables users to quickly build their own enterprise YouTube. To experience Showcase first hand, visit sofo.mediasite.com/mediasite/showcase.A complement to Showcase, Mediasite’s enhanced mobile app allows users to browse, search and watch any Mediasite video or Showcase both on and off cellular networks. Download the app here.
- Online Video Sharing – One-click publishing to YouTube, iTunes and iTunes U, maximizes viewership. SEO-friendly Mediasite content exposes the right metadata to search engines, improving search results.
Mediasite 7 democratizes enterprise video with best-in-class capture tools, including:
- Mediasite Recorders – New capture-solution offerings, including the RL100 and MultiView, are the most automated to date. Our family of purpose-built appliances is designed for applications calling for anything from a single video channel to four concurrent HD content sources, dramatically expanding the reach of Mediasite in any enterprise video deployment.
- Video Conference Recording Service – Extends videoconference endpoint capabilities by seamlessly capturing, archiving, streaming and managing video meetings in the cloud.
- Mobile Upload – Capture video on any mobile device and upload to Mediasite for searchable, secure and managed content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV