NORTHBROOK, Ill., June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Allstate Insurance Company recently launched its "Out Holding Hands" program during LGBT Pride Month, to encourage members of the LGBT community to share special and everyday moments out holding hands with their loved ones. The company believes everyone should be treated with respect and without judgment no matter who they love.
"As an equal opportunity insurer, Allstate believes that everyone deserves to be in Good Hands(SM). Our employees and agents are committed to ensuring that all people are treated with dignity and respect in an inclusive environment," said Georgina Flores, vice president of marketing for Allstate. "That belief is at the very heart of the 'Out Holding Hands' program."
As part of the program, Allstate developed an animated short film titled "Safe In My Hands," which illustrates the company's belief that everyone deserves to feel comfortable being who they are and showing affection. Allstate teamed up with out singer-songwriter Eli Lieb, whose original song by the same name serves as the soundtrack for the video. Lieb also appears in the video as one of the main characters. The video, which will be showcased via social media, can be viewed on Allstate.com/LGBT. People can also download the song for free on the website and find a local Allstate agent to talk about their unique protection needs.
"It's a privilege to be working with Allstate on an issue close to my heart. We're collaborating to celebrate every kind of love, and encouraging people around the country to express it and share," Lieb said. "I wrote the song, 'Safe in My Hands,' to encapsulate the empowering feeling of being out and proud without reservation. I'm anxious to see the response to the film's powerful message."Consumers are encouraged to add #OutHoldingHands to their photos via Twitter and Instagram.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV